Enjoy a great cycling experience with girlfriends on some of Colorado’s most scenic roads!!
Join us for south Denver's all women cycling event on July 8, 2017 in Parker, Colorado. We've created a special day for you to focus on yourself, and let go of all your worries and responsibilities!!
Your registration for Tour de Ladies includes…3 beautiful course options, fully stocked aid stations, amazing course support, fun SAG in drag volunteers, pre-ride coffee and bagels, delicious catered lunch, relaxing massages, cool finishers gift you will actually want, stylish feminine jersey for purchase, complimentary bike repairs, as well as beginners road clinics, and training rides for all levels! How amazing does that sound?!?!
And best of all... we're empowering women through pedal power - proceeds benefit the Crisis Center, which helps victims of domestic violence and abuse!
Registration Fees/Registration Date for the 2017 Ride
Register Soon! - Early bird registration ends on April 30, 2017!
- 13-mile route = $35 (early bird); $45 (as of May 1, 2017); $55 (as of July 8, 2017)
- 30-mile route = $50 (early bird); $60 ( as of May 1 , 2017); $70 (as of July 8, 2017)
- 62.5 mile Metric Century = $75 (early bird); $85 as of May 1, 2017); $95 (as of July 8, 2017)
* You MUST be 18 years of age to ride the Tour de Ladies courses
Pick up your ride packets here:
Wednesday, July 5, 5:30-7 p.m. – Natural Grocers, 3825 Tennyson St., Denver
Thursday, July 6, 5:30-7 p.m. – Pedal Bike Shop, 2640 W. Belleview Ave., Suite 100, Littleton (West of Santa Fe, near Prince St.)
Friday, July 7, 5:30-7 p.m. – Natural Grocers, 11402 S Parker Rd, Parker
Saturday, July 8, 6-8 a.m. – Parker Fieldhouse, 18700 Plaza Dr., Parker
Parker Fieldhouse, 18700 Plaza Dr, Parker, CO 80134
62.5 miles: 6:30 AM
30 miles: 8:30 AM
13 miles: 9:30 AM
The store will close at 5pm MST on Friday, May 19th. All orders placed with early registration will be shipped directly to the rider - arriving around June 24th.
Once you register, there are no refunds. When we receive your registration money, we spend it on things like traffic enforcement contracts, port-a-potties, permits, and other items that make this a top-notch cycling event.
If you cannot participate in this year's event, you may transfer your registration to another rider. Email notification must be provided by the current registrant, and all registration forms must be completed by the new rider and received by July 1, 2016.
In true cycling tradition, the Tour de Ladies will take place regardless of weather. Be sure to pack a rain jacket in case of inclement weather. (click here for current weather)
Helmets are required
Please ride safely, lawfully and considerately!
All cyclists are required to follow all traffic laws and regulations (please see our Safety page for more details).
Tagalong bike trailers and burley style trailers are NOT permitted on our courses.
What to bring:
- bike :-)
- rider number (aka bib) with emergency contact info and health/medicine info if applicable (you’ll get this at packet pickup)
- cycling gloves
- cycling shoes
- water bottles (pre-filled)
- sunscreen and lip balm
- rain gear
- spare tube and pump
- Advil/Tylenol (volunteers cannot provide this to you) and other medication you may need during the ride
- cell phone
- route map (provided at packet pickup)
- cash and/or credit card
- preferred sports drink and snacks if you like certain ones